What to do when things go wrong
If the default Ctrl+Space shortcut isn't toggling the popup, it may need reconfiguring.
In your browser:
- go to Window > Extensions
- click the top-left menu icon
- click "Keyboard shortcuts"
Find the "Control Space" section and configure accordingly.
If you're using multiple locales Ctrl+Space may be reserved to switch between them.
You will need to decide how to handle this:
- to reconfigure Language Locale:
- go to System Preferences > Keyboard > Shortcuts > Input Sources
- disable or reconfigure "Select the previous input source"
- to reconfigure Control Space:
- choose a different shortcut, such as Alt+Space